Protecting Your Health by Conveniently Filtering WaterPosted by: Adam Gray | Posted on: August 9, 2017
Clean water is healthy water. A water filter makes this happen at home, in the office, in the food service industry. As convenient as getting tap water from the faucet, water filters easily protect you from gastrointestinal diseases by 80 percent. Filtered water has no giardia, cryptosporidium and e-coli unlike the usual drinking water. Drinking water that you can trust is possible with everpure filters Australia has today.
Why filter water?
Besides being the last line of defence over the 2,100 toxins that are in ordinary drinking water, do you know that removing the impurities in water affects the taste of the coffee you just made? The soup that you ate?
Here are more reasons why you need the world’s recognized brand in water filtration and water treatment solutions, the everpure filters Australia has available for consumers today.
- Filtered water tastes and smells better. With water being a tasteless and odourless liquid, is this even possible? Well, unless you’ve tasted good, filtered water, then you’ll never know. This is possible by using a water filter that removes the chemicals, heavy metals, chlorine, pesticides and bacteria present in ordinary drinking water.
- You are sure of the removal of poisonous lead.
- A countertop filter is cheaper than bottled water. Likewise, the plastic bottles used contribute to the toxic waste in the environment.
- Filtered water reduces chlorine and its byproducts believed to cause some cancers like colon, rectal and bladder.
- Though a water filter removes many things, retained are the healthy minerals that balance the pH of drinking water.
- Being 70 to 80 percent made up of water, drinking filtered water protects you from diseases and gives you more energy.
- You are sure of healthy and safe cooking.
- Protected are children’s developing immune systems.
The micro-pure precoat filtration technology of everpure filters in Australia gives it more filtering power, the best chlorine and particulate reduction and the assurance that you get all the mentioned benefits.
Isn’t Australia’s water system just fine?
Truth be told, this is the nagging question at the back of everyone’s minds every time someone mentions the benefits of facilities like everpure filters Australia has today. True, there are standards and regulations that remove close to 80 percent of contaminants like e-coli, chlorine, arsenic, cryptosporidia and lead that are in the public water systems. This makes Australia’s drinking water safe. However, you cannot rule out pollution and deteriorating equipment and pipes. Contaminants go along with the water on the way to your faucets that may include lead, arsenic and fecal waste. The chemical by-products in water treatment may come along too. That is why you still need to invest in Australia everpure filters.
What makes a good water filter?
Since 1933, Everpure water filters have no match because their filter membranes have five times more filtering surface area than carbon filters. It’s like having six filters in one canister. They have NSF International and WQA certifications to guarantee quality.
For the best everpure filters in Australia, check out Essential Services. From consultation and ongoing maintenance agreements, you are sure your water filter is reliable and worthy of your money. For more information visit https://www.essentialservicesgroup.com.au.